LEBA Monthly Volume Reports
The London Energy Brokers’ Association (LEBA) is the trade association representing the European OTC energy brokers. Each month the association publishes a report that details the total volume arranged by the OTC brokers in the European energy markets.
Each report includes the following:-
- All physical forward contracts for European natural gas and power arranged by the OTC brokers including contracts that are registered on clearing platforms.
- All contracts for physically delivered European carbon emission allowances arranged by the OTC brokers including contracts that are registered on clearing platforms.
- European coal financial settled forward swap contracts arranged by the OTC Brokers including contracts that are registered on clearing platforms.
Each report does NOT include:-
- Contracts executed directly on exchange screens.
- Option volumes.
- Financially settled contracts for natural gas and power.
To download individual reports, click on the appropriate link below: